Monday, August 27, 2018

The Product Rather of Failed Relationships: Wish to Die Already or Suicide and Sexual Addiction

It was her absence due to our grave incompatibility that made me sank again into sexual addiction.

I wished always to die already and do not find life worth living anymore. But I am not suicidal of course. Others though take their life because of this intense loneliness they don't want to feel anymore.

Moving on is very easy to tell and enumerate its how to steps. My actual detachment with my failed future wife was made very difficult since I was fantasizing her and masturbating with her imagined presence and future life. So my advice to befriend without any kind of sex outside marriage your future wife, and put on your full hope only when you're already married.

It is better not to marry if you can control yourself, the other Pauline concessional advice. (see 1 Cor. 7:1-16)

How do I know if I can control myself? My being a former repentant and still struggling sexual addiction tells that I cannot. But do I have to marry?
If anyone is worried that he might not be acting honorably toward the virgin he is engaged to, and if his passions are too strong[b] and he feels he ought to marry, he should do as he wants. He is not sinning. They should get married. 37 But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing. 38 So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does better. 1 Cor. 7:36-38
So now you know the answer. And detachment, even to us former repentant sexual addicts who is on the state of life we call temporary singlehood, is very badly needed to be able to combat sexual addiction and live the grace of chastity. I have decided to control myself due to grave incompatibilities that me and my girlfriend have and the circumstances laid by St. Paul above seems not to be present also.

Remaining chaste is the answer even in your loneliness, and for this to become bearable, any kind of sexual acting out outside marriage is to be stopped. I have discussed this in my book what to do to remain chaste in your singlehood. Pray that God might enter you already into marriage, but do not worry nor fret about God acting too slowly. God's time will come. Rather persevere in praying and it will be given thee.

St. Monica, St. Augustine, pray for us single repentant sexual addicts!

Process your brokenheartedness rather than cope by giving in again to sexual addiction.
http://trulyrichclub.com/onetrueloveclub/wholehearted/

No comments:

Post a Comment