Monday, March 19, 2018

Loneliness

In my quest for a wife, without being successful in getting one, loneliness sets in.

The Lord shows me that there is also a need for a change of axis when it comes to determining what kind of loneliness you are having.

If you are experiencing loneliness that only God can satisfy, no person can satisfy such. More often it is my need for God and not for a sexual partner that is triggering my loneliness. No wonder, it is with utter sadness that many ladies have shown their positive regard for me without me willing enough to reciprocate the gesture. I ask myself what is wrong since they are physically beautiful, and have passed my checklist like being a catholic, having nobility of character. Sure enough it was my need for God that I should not project to my future wife. Gentlemen, we need to pray so as to avoid expecting from girls things that only God can fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment